1. Download the Fastboot_edl-v2.zip from Here.
2. Extract the zip in your desktop
3. Open the folder and double Click on Reboot.bat
4. Reboot your device to Fastboot Mode by pressing
Vol Down + Power button and connect your device with PC and Press Enter.
5. Your Device will be rebooted to EDL!
6. Now flash your Fastboot Rom with Mi Flash Tool to Unbrick your Mi Note 3. You can download ROM here
7. Download Mi Flash Software here If you get an error message “Not enough storage is available to process this command (0x80070008)”. You can use Mi Flash 32 bit BETA version here
Steps to Flash ROM: –
1. Download ROM from the above link (Which one you want to Flash) and extract it to Desktop(Use Winrar Software to extract).
(Please check if the file suffix is ‘.tgz’. Please rename it to ‘.tgz’ if the suffix is ‘.gz or .tar’)
Note: – Some users get error while extracting on Desktop Because there is space in the username of PC or the folder as shown.
The users should put the ROM In C Drive in a folder without spaces. E,g C:/ROM/, Don’t Change the Name of original Folder
The Error shown when using space between foldername
2. Download flashing tool from the above link and install it.
3. Once installation is complete, Run MiFlash application
4. Click on browse
5. Select ROM folder from Desktop(From the location where ROM is saved)
Note: -The path of the ROM folder Should be like “C:\Users\Muzamil\Desktop\MIUI” Not “C:\Users\Muzamil\Desktop\MIUI\images”
The MIUI Rom folder should Contain the following files
6. Press Refresh button to see you device in flashing tool.
After pressing refresh button you will see connected device.
Choose Flash_all option.
8. Click on Flash and it will start process
9. Once flashing process completes
Remove the cable and keep Power Button pressed until it Vibrates.
The Device will start, wait till completion , it can take up to 10 Minutes.